Dr. Dana Beth Ardi is a thought leader and expert in the fields of talent management, organizational design, assessment, leadership, coaching, and recruiting. As an innovator in the human capital movement, Dr. Ardi creates enhanced value in companies by matching the most sought after talent with the best opportunities. Dr. Ardi coaches Boards and investors on the art and science of building high caliber management teams. She provides them with the necessary skills to seek out and attract top-level management, design the ideal organizational architectures and to deploy people against strategy. Dr. Ardi unearths the way a business works and the most effective way for people to work in them. Dr. Dana Ardi is currently the Managing Director and Founder of Corporate Anthropology Advisors, L.L.C. A consulting company that provides human capital advisory and innovative solutions to companies building value through people. Corporate Anthropology works with organizations, their cultures, the way they grow and develop, and the people who are responsible for forming their communities of work. Her strength is organizing revenue growth and value through people operating systems.
- Counteracting greenwashing practices to embrace the profitability of sustainability
- Climate-responsive leaders can energize employee purpose to drive change
- Training the next generation of sustainability leaders starts with investing in soft skills
- Diverse and adaptive teams are foundational for building an innovative sustainability strategy
- The rise of ESG signals a growing push for accountability
- The new social contract for business reimagines the relationship between industry and the planet
What inspires you?
I am inspired by the resilience of the human spirit and how we have adapted to this extraordinary set of circumstances facing us all. “We are all in the same storm ….just on different boats”
What relationship has been most influential in your life?
The relationship with my Maternal Grandmother. She was a common city organizer and taught me the value of family, friends and neighbors. She was a connector and advisor and coach before we labeled those behaviors.
What’s on your bookshelf?
A Promised Land, Barack Obama
The Generosity Network, Jeffrey Walker
Know your Code, Darren Gold